Pages

4 Jul 2013

Label Love | Talulah


Talulah has often popped its pretty little face in my label love segment over the past few months and after setting my sights on one of their latest additions to their Winter collection and this gorgeous Moon Clouds dress I just couldn't stop myself from blogging about them again!

Often in today's fashion market it is so difficult to find pieces that not only look the part but fit correctly. I love the fact that no matter what cut and design this label makes they are one that the true ladies of the world can feel glamorous and classy in from pencil, a-line to figuring hugging body con styles.






Dreamy Days Dress: Talulah
Boots : Wittner
Necklace & Earrings : Samantha Wills



Moon Clouds Dress : Talulah
Necklaces : Lovisa



Take A Chance Dress : Talulah
Ring : Samantha Wills
Necklace : Lovisa

No comments:

Post a Comment