Pages

1 May 2014

The Next Chapter


Well seems it has a been a little while between posts friends!!

The last 5 months have been filled with many new, exciting and to be completely honest overwhelming moments all leading on to the next chapter for OSE.

A girl has to keep a few things secret, so I am not just yet going to share all my new ventures with you!

BUT....one beyond exciting and empowering event I had the opportunity to share in was....Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Sydney last month.

I was accepted as a volunteer for the the week long event and was lucky enough to be scheduled on for  Weekend Edition as well. 

So I packed my bags and hopped on a jet plane for the 7 day event, as my stomach churned with excitement and thoughts turned to the unknown. 

Stepping into Carriageworks for the first time was amazing. The detail and architecture of the old railway building oozed with history and brimmed with stories waiting to be told.

I won't go into every story and detail over the week where I was lucky enough to witness and be apart of the backstage action, dressing for amazing designers, working for inspirational head dressers and dressing gorgeous models.  I also got the opportunity to prep for front of house and usher guests, obsessing over their amazing wares as they walked by. Sitting in the photographer pit for the Weekend Edition was definitely a highlight and being able to view the models from that area was amazing.

Moments that will forever be etched in my memory are simply seeing fashion icons such as Carla Zampatti, Nicole Warne, Jackie Frank, Margaret Zhang, Susie Bubble, How To Live, Tash & Elle (They All Hate Us), Samantha Harris, Ruby Rose and so many more. 

There are endless stories I could share but sometimes words just don't do them justice.










Weekend Edition




Ixiah The Label <Back Of House>







No comments:

Post a Comment