Pages

12 Feb 2015

Overview : Industry Experience

During my time as a student at Orana endless doors of opportunities have been opened into the ever changing industry that is fashion.

Undertaking many different aspects of the industry I believe draws so much more than you can ever imagine and you begin to learn so much more about yourself and capabilities as a person.

My journey began with my first volunteering event at MBFW April last year. An amazing experience that saw a week full of challenges and insights into what really goes on behind the scenes of such an event.

From there was just the beginning of understanding the direction I would take over the year and the different avenues - including assisting on the Myer S/S launch, interning at Fleur Wood, assisting on further runway shows backstage to assisting on the print publication Alchemy Mag.

For me the more experience I gained in any element of the industry was another skill or knowledge that I didn't have before. Along the way being surrounded by talented and focused people heightened my desire to succeed in the fashion world driving a force of hard work and determination.







No comments:

Post a Comment